Friday, October 1, 2010

One day off

Hello again.

Well after working 3 busy nights I am glad to say I have one night off.  This time last week I was on a Scrapbook Retreat with my best friend/sister.  We had such a wonderful time.  How wonderful it was to be away with so many of my dear friends.  Some made cards http://www.creativecure.blogspot.com/, some scrapbooked and one brought her sewing machine and completed some amazing projectshttp://www.sugahbeez.blogspot.com/. I made some cards and made several card holders which I am posting photos of.  This project will hold your cards whether it be for someone's Birthday, Anniversary, Get Well, Sympathy or any other occasion.  Each page has a pocket with the month at the bottom so you are able to keep track of the cards you wish to send out for that particular month.  Just place all your cards in the month desired and you will stay organized for the whole year.  Amazing eh!!!

Until next time,

Karen













Some different designer paper.



1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! These are just beautiful! It was wonderful to spend time with my besties and do artful things together. xoxoxo H

    ReplyDelete