Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beautiful October Mornings

Hello again my friends.

We have been enjoying some beautiful crisp fall October mornings here in Georgia.  Ahhh.  My windows are open and the air is circulating through our home.  I love the fall.  Nothing like sleeping with your windows open and sleeping on a cool pillow. 

Sorry I have not posted in a while.  We have been busy with work and school in our house during the week and enjoying each others  company on the weekends.  I am going to share a card I made for 2 of my very special girlfriends for their Birthdays.  The oriental screen I made using my rectangle nestabilities, velum and black cardstock. My stamped image is one of my  Magnolia-licious  stamps.  Isn't she adorable.  I have  colored her using my copics and accented her with a bit of stickles.  The card is accented with paper flowers, ribbon and black bling.  I hope you enjoy her. 

Until next time,

Karen



2 comments:

  1. Karen that is a very cute card!How did you cut her out so detailed? Do you plan on posting tutorials/videos of your cards? I hope you do!!!
    Tanj

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite cards of yours!! I love the gorgeous colors you chose and the frou frou flowers!!! xoxoxo H

    ReplyDelete