Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crisp Fall Air

Good morning my friends.

Well I would have to say that the crisp fall air is finally here.  Driving my son to school this morning was very pleasant.  I just love the fall.  Watching the leaves change color on the trees and being able to sleep with our windows open.  Ahhh.  I have made a new card for the fall.  I used my stamps and nestabilities from "Heartfelt Creations".  I love this company.  I embossed my background leaf stamp and individual leaves with copper embossing powder.  I prefer to use Zing embossing powder.  For coloring the leaves on my card I used Brilliance stamp pads and a sponge dauber in Poppy, Crimson Copper, Rust, and Yellow.  For my greens I used Olive Pastel and Dark Moss chalk ink.  The tag was stamped with a Stampin Up stamp set called "Tiny Tags" and punched out with a Martha Stewart punch I bought at Michael's. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Until next time,

Karen






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the 3D effect of the leaves. It puts me in the mood for fall! xoxoxo H

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card! I so need to get some of those stamps!

    Your blog looks great--and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful! As always, your work is phenomenal! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete